Saturday, January 3, 2009

Achievement Journal Power

Millions of people around the world are believers in the power of journaling. So too am I. And in 2009, I will be using the power of journaling as just one of many tools to assure that the year is a great one for me.

Now, as you may know, there are many forms of journaling. I learned a lot, over the last year, about the various forms of journaling from Kay Adam's Journaling for a Better Life weekly radio show on Exceptional Wisdom Radio . Kay is the founder of the Center for Journal Therapy and widely regarded as one of the world's leading experts on the power of journaling.

Blogging is a form of public journaling. And, in 2009, writing this blog 4-5 times per week will be as helpful for me, as I hope it will be for readers of the blog.

I am also using an "achievement journal" for the first time in 2009. I was introduced to this concept by the writings of the fantastic Judi Moreo. Judi created the first achievement journal I ever saw as a companion to her book You Are More Than Enough. Her achievement journal is a beautiful tool.
I will be using my own unique achievement journal as a way to record my successes throughout 2009. Besides giving me the positive reinforcement of a sense of progress, it will also be a powerful motivator to get big things done on a regular basis. I am just not the kind of person that wants to have a week go by without a listing or two, or three, in my achievement journal.

If you haven't yet learned about how journaling can help you, especially in challenging times, I highly recommend that you learn more about journaling. Kay Adam's radio show will quickly convince you of some of the many benefits of journaling.

No comments: